Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Okay then :)

So i've been tracking my weight watcher points. And today i signed up for e-tools free two week trial. Anyway i'm a little confused. When i track my points and yes i don't guess i have looked up the point value i'm getting one number when i tracked on e-tools it came up 2 points less. Now i am going to ask the ww leader on monday before i start eating all the "extra" points that have suddenly come available. But isn't that a little strange???

Anyone else noticed this?

8 comments:

  1. Me am too stupid to work points. Just eat less, exercise more. Points make head dizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back when I had a WW Online subscription I did notice that the online tracker would sometimes come up with different points than I would using the slider thingy. Usually the online tracker was higher though. It will be interesting to hear what your leader says.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything in particular? Seems like the rule about having more than one serving of something and the points not just doubling has been tweaked with the Momentum Plan.

    Does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never done weight watchers, but it does sound strange. I like a simple plan to follow. Counting points, hmm, let me know how it works for you. I wish you success.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weight Watchers worked for me but I got sick of the points, and paying for it. I never noticed anything different with the system though. I'm curious what your leader says.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I havn't resigned back up for etools yet, so can't answer this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmm, I went straight to e-tools instead of using the slider thing. Maybe that's why the weight came off so slowly for me. Anxious to hear what the leader says about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The same thing happened to me, I got exactly 2 points more with etools! I was already at 27, so I didn't take em, but keep us posted!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete