Tuesday, May 26, 2009

So i went back to weight watchers

First off this weekend my food went a little wild, decided it must be eating for the sake of it before going back to weight watchers. No, it was my TOM decided to come the day i start weight watchers!! This day can only get better :)

So this morning i helped to stuff envelopes. We stop to eat lunch, they eat pizza i eat broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts and cheese with an orange for dessert :) 5 minutes later some crazy woman says outloud SUGAR!! and everyone wonders what's wrong with me! I mumble something about how i forgot to take a picture of lunch for the blog :) They all started laughing. Too funny

So it was home for a quick but delicious dinner with the hubby manning the bbq. Pork tenderloin with a mango sauce, some baked fries and green beans:

Off on the bike for my first ride of the year to weight watchers. All i have to say is "butt pain". The ride was great on the way there, on the way back not so much :)

However, on to the meeting. I was welcomed and was made to feel very happy to be there. Although i don't think the momentum plan is anything majorly different from the core plan! 
I though it was rather funny that i did know most of the things they were talking about because you guys always keep me in the know. I was a little dissapointed with the materials that were given to us and that the weekly food planner was sooooo small! But what the heck.

All told i'm quite happy i went back today. I think it will help me push towards my goal and honestly any bit of help i can get is appreciated.

15 comments:

  1. As much as I ride my bike, I still get sore..... Hope WW helps you get to your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your supper looks really good!

    I was doing flex when they switched the program to momentum. Nothing has changed for me, although occasionally I will use the set points for fruit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on going back to WW. You are totally going to rock that scale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brava on your bike ride and return to WW. I'm for "shaking things up to keep them interesting".

    I enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on getting back to WW. Like you said any little help is good. We all gotta do what we gotta do to get this done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Four pound to go? Wow! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad that your return to WW was a positive experience. Shouldn't be long now before those last nagging pounds fall off. I am still in awe....keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad that your glad to be back at WW. Good for you.

    Ouch for the butt, but (lol) good for you for riding to weight watchers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on following through on riding the bike to WW. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good for you riding to your meeting. I'm still waiting on a month when we don't have so many surprise expenses to buy myself a bike.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you are able to get to your goal real soon. The mango sauce looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was funny...I was thinking why would a lady yell sugar? Did someone bring a load of candy in? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back to the WW club! I know you'll do awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I feel your butt pain! (But not your butt; that would be way to fresh!LOL)

    Good luck with WW; you'll rock it, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kudos 2 u for getting back on track, no matter what program as long as it's healthy! I do WW too and have decided that financially I can't do it with the "paid program" but know enough to go on my own. I've done it too! Lost 3.6 lbs. this past week, more than I've ever lost while paying?! LOL So that made me happy! It's a long road for me, I know there's ups and downs but I think this online thing will help in the long run!

    Keep biking!

    ReplyDelete