Thursday, May 14, 2009

Today's plan

Well the wind is howling outside and pouring rain :) So i'm thinking maybe a WATP dvd. 
Can't do weights did them yesterday and i like to give myself a day just to enjoy the soreness! Just kidding. But i do like to give myself a day to recover.

In case you wondered (probably not) what i did this was my workout:
2 sets of each and i used dumbells because that's all i have
chest press x12 
chest flyes x12
squats with 10 lbs x20
calf raises x 10 slowly ( i just did a few as this aggravates my right leg)
lying tricep extension x15
standing tricep extension x10
alternate bicep curls x12
wrist curls x 10
ab crunch with exercise ball x35
shoulder press x10
dumbell rows x 10 each side

This morning i ended up having this for brekkie: a grilled peanut butter/ff cream cheese, sf jam and peanut butter sandwich with some mango!! Awesome

Anyway other than that i have to go have time under the tanning lights (i do it for psoriasis, not that i don't enjoy the heat on days like today)

Then it's home, get lunch and get ready for work. And for the newbies info i'm a supervisor at a coffee/donut/baked goods shop :)

Hope everyone is having a great day!

13 comments:

  1. Yummy breakfast. I love mangos!! What a great workout. I'm avoiding shoulder ST at the moment, I have aggravated my right shoulder somehow, so I'm kinda limited in any over the head movements with the weights. Keep up the great work, tho', it sounds as tho' you're really workin' hard. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a yummy breakfast. I have never had mango before. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looks like an awesome workout plan and awesome breakfast! Good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breakfast does look yummy!!! Good workout too!!! A bakery shop, ekkk lol I don't think I could do that, you are stronger than me *smile*.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it when mangos come back in season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brekkie looks good! I have to start working with weights. Thanks for sharing your workout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ow, I am feeling those ab crunches for ya!

    Great brekkie and workout - go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great plan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is grilled peanut butter a Canadian thing? Because my DH loves those, and I had never heard of that until we met. Yours looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have had alot of rain here... but yesterday was really nice. Sounds like you had a good day of eating and exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love mango, just hate spending over $1 for one and cleaning them is a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  12. that looks great! how did you grill it? george forman?

    ReplyDelete