Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tomorrow's agenda :)

So today i go to work 3-10pm. After 8 i have to fast for blood tests that need to be done in the morning. Doesn't really bother me as i don't usually eat after dinner anyway but i will miss my cup of tea after work :(

So first thing tomorrow i have to catch the bus to go to the lab. Then walk home.  First bit of exercise for the day.

Then i need to get ready for a talent show that i help to organize for the agency for people with mental health issues. I've already cut up a pile of veggies and fruits to take with me :) And you have to know that photo's will be taken! And a lot of running around will be done.

After the talent show i need to rush home to get dinner ready which will be a greek salad with chicken and pita chips. Easy peasy!

Then i'm off on my bike to ride to my weight watchers meeting and then home to have a glass of wine and watch a movie with Ralph. 

The end. (to a perfect day)

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you will be busy tomorrow. I hat fasting for blood tests, but thats just me. I hope the results are good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have time to read this comment, but with that kinda schedule... hmmmm..... sounds like a very busy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful day and I can't wait to see the pictures. Not sure why you are having bloodwork done, but hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. Biking to Weight Watchers is awesome! Hey, the picture of your breakfast with blueberries made my mouth water. YUMMMM!

    ReplyDelete