Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekly goal update

Well it's been an awesome week for me! 

These are the goals i set out for myself last week:

1. Bike to and from weight watchers: I did this, it didn't take as long as i would have hoped but since i'm not really a biker it nearly killed me anyway :) So that was good for 35 minutes

2. Be open-minded when i go back to weight watchers, and old dog can always learn new tricks :)
I actually enjoyed myself going back and was made to feel very welcome and yep i learned a few new things

3. I would like to exercise at least 5 days this week between walking and biking: I exercised 5 days this week for a total of 290 minutes!!

4. Do weight routine 2 times: I managed to do it once again this week but i've now picked two days out to do it and i think that will help. I've also decided to post what my weight workout it on those days and that should help me be more focused.

5. Be happy with myself:I was very happy with myself this week and very relaxed, well except for the snake of course!!

This weeks goals:

1. I'm going to the breathing and meditation class for two hours on tuesday, i'd really like spend time this week practising this

2. Do my weights tuesday and thursday!

3. Bike to weight watchers again (don't think about last week's sore butt :)

4. Plan some more days menus

5. Put more music on my mp3

Hope you guys are having a great weekend


3 comments:

  1. Well done on reaching all your goals for the week! That's awesome! Good luck with your new goals...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job!!!!You must feel great.

    I am also working on the meditation. I have such a hard time sitting still and not having my thought wander.

    Hope you have a great week and meet all your goals.

    ReplyDelete