Friday, May 22, 2009

Well i'm going back

Yep after a very long time of doing weight watchers on my own i've decided in order to get these last few pounds of i need to have someone watching over my shoulder every week. So i've decided to start going to meetings on Monday. 

Now the last time i tried to do this they made me feel like an outsider. I'd failed and crawled back to them. This time i'm hoping is different. Believe you me if i'm not comfortable i will simply try a different meeting. I will not give up. I'm so close to goal and i will make it. I'm may have stumbled a bit but i've never given up.

What i do find funny is that i will lose and bit and no matter what i do i will stay there until eventually i will lose a little more. Now i may go up a little and then back down a little but on the whole i've managed to maintain as i've gone along.

This time though the maintenance has stayed too long. It's time to move on :)

Failure is not an option :)

So Tuesday morning i'll post what happened at my first meeting back in years!!

11 comments:

  1. Hooray! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos to you!! Hopefully, your return will be a happier experience this time. We are all rooting for you, so keep up the good work. You are an inspriation, ya know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you just gotta shake things up to get the results you want. Hope it works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been doing amazing and you and only you know what you need to accomplish your goals.
    Hope you get a very happy welcome back. Will be waiting to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck suzi! Even though you don't need luck. You will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the meeting Suzi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi, I hope the meeting goes well, and you feel more welcomed. Being part of a community of people is very important, it helps motivate yourself, when you see other people doing it also. I am part of two weight loss challenges, that people in my organization do, and they help motivate me a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where do you live by the way? If weight watchers doesn't work. I might be able to suggest another weight loss challenge, with ours you don't need to be on the products, thats optional, you can do your own thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope it works out well for you! Try all of the meetings whether you like Monday or not. You never know.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely don't give up!! Like you said, find another meeting if you don't feel comfortable at that one. Our meetings are very welcoming & supportive regardless of our struggles or our past experiences.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete