Somedays i jump on the scale and other days i stay as far away as possible from it. I'm still hovering between 128 and 133. Up and down, up and down.
Enough is enough!!! I've given myself an ultamatum. Either get my butt in gear this week and do what i know i can do or i have to sign back up to weight watchers. Maybe i need someone physically weighing me every week. What i don't need is to pay $17 a week.
You know what i find totally ironic? I can help the hubs lose 60 + lbs and yet i cannot get where i want to be. And i don't have an unrealistic goal, it's at the very top end for me height!! O.k no jokes about what a shorty i am :)
So this weeks goals:
1. Get off my butt and exercise for 30 minutes at least 5 days this week.
2. I really enjoyed doing my weight workout last week so i'd like to do it 2 times this week.
3. Realize that failure is not an option!!
4. Drink my water every day.
5. Enjoy each day, because you have to enjoy life :)
Have a great week.