Sunday, May 17, 2009

Where's the weekly weigh in and goals?????

I know, i know i haven't done this for a while, in fact it's been quite a while.

Somedays i jump on the scale and other days i stay as far away as possible from it. I'm still hovering between 128 and 133. Up and down, up and down.

Enough is enough!!! I've given myself an ultamatum. Either get my butt in gear this week and do what i know i can do or i have to sign back up to weight watchers. Maybe i need someone physically weighing me every week. What i don't need is to pay $17 a week.

You know what i find totally ironic? I can help the hubs lose 60 + lbs and yet i cannot get where i want to be. And i don't have an unrealistic goal, it's at the very top end for me height!! O.k no jokes about what a shorty i am :)

So this weeks goals:
1. Get off my butt and exercise for 30 minutes at least 5 days this week.

2. I really enjoyed doing my weight workout last week so i'd like to do it 2 times this week.

3. Realize that failure is not an option!!

4. Drink my water every day.

5. Enjoy each day, because you have to enjoy life :)

Have a great week.

4 comments:

  1. It's easier to give orders to someone else than take them from ourselves. You'll find your mojo... keep at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever listened to Jillian Michaels' podcasts? She frequently talks about losing those last few pounds...vanity pounds she calls them. It's when you've reached the point that your extra pounds are not dangerous healthwise so your body is more reluctant to give them up. She talks about how at this point in weightloss it is important to make sure you are eating enough and to get most of your calorie deficit from exercise rather than calorie restriction.

    Just wanted to throw that out there. I am far from having to worry about this, but I always find her discussions of the last few pounds really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn that margarita looks GREAT.
    and I *do* allow myself one diet soda a day.

    hmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your goals this week. Kick butt!

    ReplyDelete