Thursday, May 7, 2009

You guys are too kind!

Not only do i get a super blog award, i get it from two people!! I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes because i had been feeling pretty down about my eating and exercising and you guys just made me smile :) Thanks Seashore
and
I have so many blogs that i absolutely love it's hard to pickjust a few to pass this award on to, but here are a few of the many i love:
Angie- who is always so supportive
Annette-who started a great exercise challenge
TB Milwaukee-always leave me such nice comments and answers my annoying questions
Dee-such a sweetheart
Penny Dreadful-Easy to talk to and always got my back :)
VRaz60-What's not to love??

Thanks guys for listening to me whine some days :)




11 comments:

  1. A well deserved honor!! AND a big thank you for feeling my blog worthy of a mention. We all enjoy reading your blog, looking at your yummy food, and envying your daughter's lovely surroundings. Keep up the great work, and thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the award!! Your blog is SUPER!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi! Thanks so much for the kind mention. You are one of my inspirations, and I know that whenever I have a bad day/week I can look forward to reading your blog and come away feeling renewed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it amazing how blogging can totally lighten your day! Congrats Suzi! You deserve it. I have truly loved following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You so deserve it, darlin!

    And thank for that... you made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very well deserved - you are a great blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You ARE a great blogger!!!
    HEY!!! You're in the 120's!!!!
    Fantastic, Suzanne!!!
    you just keep going and going and that's the winning edge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You deserve the award, you have an incredible blog. You are doing great, keep up the good work. We all get discouraged from time to time and want to give up, it just makes us stronger if we don't let it take over out lives.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Suzi, I put you in the same catagory as Cammy...a superstar! And if I had not seen that you had just received the super blogger award, you would have gotten it three times!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw Jeeez THANKS SUZ!!! You're too sweet!! :-)))!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for letting me know too. Haven't been online much and this is something I need. You definitely are a super blogger.

    ReplyDelete