Thursday, June 25, 2009

Better so far :)

Today i'm feeling much better! I honestly don't know what it has been lately. I usually like the heat so i'm almost wondering if it was coffee because i very rarely drink it and yesterday i grabbed one on the way to my meetings.

So my plan today is to drink water slowly all day long (although i do usually get 8 cups in i tend to drink 2-3 cups at a time) and relax before i have to go to work. Eating is fine today and even though i ate more calories yesterday than i usually do it didn't lead to a binge and i feel fine about what i chose.

Thank you so much for your well wishes and concern!

9 comments:

  1. I too have come to crave water when not feeling so hot. I think it is both a mental and physical miracle wonder tonic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just commented the wrong post!
    Uh, yeah...Hot weather...I don't like. I would have been a cranky guy if I had lived in the pre-air conditioning days.

    Great job by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any day that doesn't lead to a binge is a good day! Good to hear that you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're feeling better... and I wouldn't be suprised if it was the coffee. That stuff can do tricky stuff to the body.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy to hear you're feeling better...

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes, I'm glad you're feeling abit better Suzanne.
    caffeine in the coffee prob had your heart rate up along with your body working hard to keep cooled off.
    take good care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete