Saturday, June 27, 2009

Chillaxing :)

That's my mantra for today! Chillax :)

Sometimes i get way too caught up in work. I'm running around like a chicken without a head. So every now and then i stop and take a couple of deep breaths and chill. And it's not just work.

I have yet another busy week coming up. I have to go back to the dentist on monday morning, right after that back to the dollar store to pick up gifts for next weeks bingo. Then hopefully i'll have enough time to catch up with my walking group, home for dinner then on my bike to weight watchers. And that's my first day off!! I really need to stop saying yes to everything.

Tuesday i have my breathing and meditation group and another appointment in the afternoon and then hope to help with the bbq for a group of friends coming to visit.

Wednesday is a holiday here: Canada Day!! And yep i'm working :( So much for my days off.

After typing this i really do realize that i need to start saying no. I do need some time to myself. And no wonder i feel that i have no energy or time to myself.


9 comments:

  1. One of the great things I've found about getting older is that I can sound more like a toddler - "NO". "No, I don't want to." And I also get to stop doing a lot of stuff that I was "supposed" to do.

    You look pretty chillaxed in the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is funny Roxie, because my husband says I sound like our grandson when I say No! Try it Suzie!! It's fun!

    NO!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gams, lady!
    Is that a brewski??? yum a cold one on a hot day is definitely chillaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood! Good time for chillin' - in the shade!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally need a day to "chillax." I take on too much stuff, and I really shouldn't... I already have kids with medical issues and lots of appointments... need to take one day off! Maybe I will this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the "chillaxing." I'm adding that word to my vocabulary right now!
    You're a busy person, I'm very thankful you have the time to write this blog, because I really enjoy following your success!

    You're awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chillaxin' is my very favorite work ever. Looks like you got it under control!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recommend "no" as well. Getting rest for the body & mind is just as important as exercise and wage earning :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's what Martin qand I were doing yeterday by the canal :)
    Except it was SO humid! lol

    ReplyDelete