Thursday, June 25, 2009

I've been tagged!

Thanks seashore :)

What is your current obsession? My plants


What are you wearing today? As little as possible as it's sooo hot here. But really i'm wearing shorts and a very thin top


What’s for dinner?-not feeling great so i ordered chinese


What’s the last thing you bought?Strawberries yesterday


What are you listening to right now?
Traffic!

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Holland to visit my daughter, england to visit my mom and sister and out west (alberta) to visit my son


Which language do you want to learn?
Spanish

What do you love most about where you currently live? the beautiful walks i can take


What is your favourite colour?
Blue

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
The little black dress i just bought

Describe the last dream you can remember?
I never remember them!

If you had $300 now, what would you spend it on? Me :)


What are you going to do after this?
Watch the poseiden adventure

What are your favourite films?
Shawshank redemption, anything with Bruce Willis or Tommy Lee Jones

Your favourite smell?
Hands down coconut

What makes you follow a blog?
If i think it's interesting i follow it which is why i follow tons of blogs :)

Do you like to comment on blogs or just lurk?
I comment on some, others i just read

What’s one thing you dream of doing?
Being able to run

What is your biggest regret?
My grandparents raised me. So i regret not being closer to my mom and never knowing my dad

If you had one day left to live, what kind of buffet would you go to?
Oh the best steak, roast potatoes, brussel sprouts, horseradish, a good glass of red wine and some cheesecake

If you could spent a romantic night with any celebrity without any repercussions, who would you spend that wonderful night with?
I'm with the one that i want :)

What was your happiest day? too many to count


What is your favourite book? anything by janet evanovich i laugh out loud!


Tag, you're it!
Feel free to do this if you like :)


2 comments:

  1. Yippee! Another Janet Evanovich fan. Can't wait to read Finger Lickin 15. That Stephanie Plum cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot weather drains me! Thank God for air conditioning. I don't know how they survived in the "olden" days.

    ReplyDelete