1. Definitely number one is to do some weight routines, no excuses. Tuesday and Thursday i will do weight routines and i will post whether i've done them or not!!-oops forgot to post them but i did them :)
2. Back to weight watchers Monday-went to weight watchers and had a -.8 for the week
3. I really need to plan more menus-did some but not enough
4. I'm going to try to incorporate speed walking in with my regular walking-i did this a few times this week and enjoyed it. It's good when my leg isn't bothering me too much.
5. Be kinder to myself and less critical!-I feel as though i did pretty good with this and i have decided not to do a few things this week so that i don't feel in such a time crunch.
For this week:
1. Try to have a few less things to do. Really need to work on this.
2. Plan some menus i really like when i have a plan to follow.
3. Do some more weights
4. Stop trying to be perfect, it doesn't work and just stresses me out!
5. The house is pretty tidy right now try and keep it that way this week :)