Friday, June 26, 2009

Random thoughts!

I have to go to the grocery store :) I'm very low on fruits and veggies right now so i see a trip to the store in my future today before going to work!

At least it's not as humid this morning. Even the cat seems to be just chilling.

Hubby's off for a 5k walk today, which i unfortunately have to miss because of work. Oh well i have some time off coming soon :)

And i had a great brekkie this morning, totally filled me up: Blueberry yogurt parfait with walnuts and a whole wheat bagel and sf jam :)














Oh and i really really need to get the house cleaned up before my daughter visits from Holland!

That's all for today, have a great weekend!!

8 comments:

  1. Your food looks like a picture from a magazine! Hope you have a good weekend --chillin'! (and cleaning)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, these muffies look yummy. Found your blog while surfing through some other friends sidebars. Looking forward to keeping up with you. Take care. susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, you are going to laugh at this. I read your post...and saw that you had a bagel. But then I scrolled down and looked at the pictures and I literally said, "woah woah woah...that's a donut!! What does she have a picture of a donut on her blog for!!!!! Then I went back and reread...and saw the jam/jelly is what made it look like a glazed donut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a trip to the grocery store too, but taking 4 kids to the store for a second time this week ain't my idea of a good time...I'll be waiting till Mommy gets home from work and hope I don't eat ALL the snacks in the house before then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks amazing!! I totally want some!

    Thank you for the nice comment on my blog. I really appreciate you reading!

    Have a great store trip. I need to do that too. Needing some more fruit and chicken breast!

    My best always
    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your visit with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks and sounds like a delicious breakfast! What is sf jam?

    Have a great weekend yourself.

    ReplyDelete