Friday, June 19, 2009

This and that!

First of all i'm home sick today :( Was feeling sick at work last night and couldn't find anyone to cover my shift! So today i'm vegetating. Here's a couple of random thoughts:

Has anyone else seen the pictures of peoples oatmeal with spinach and veggies in it, so they have bright green oatmeal? Ewwww and how about the one with the egg on top?? Whatever, honestly i feel nauseaus even looking at them :)

Why do i take pictures of my meals? I must admit i still don't mind taking pictures of my food. I honestly find it keeps me accountable and i'm sure i make their presentation better than if i wasn't taking pictures. Does anyone else do this??

How is the not weighing myself going?? I haven't done it yet but the force is strong and i don't know how much longer i can hold on captain :)

Hope you're having a good day.



7 comments:

  1. Think you're mixing Star Wars (the force) and Star Trek (captain)... that's a capital sin.

    Hope you feel better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, I don't get the savory oatmeal either! I love spinach, but not like that... Better in my smoothie!

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen pictures of green oatmeal, but then again that is one food I really don't like so green or not, it never seems appealing to me.

    I don't take pictures of my food but it seems like a great way to keep track of what you are eating.

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh, green oatmeal, wow. No! An egg on top? ewww. I guess I shouldn't knock it if I haven't tried it but really, that sounds really horrible!

    It's been a while since I snapped a shot of my plate. I use to do it often, usually when we're having something that sounds really "forbidden," that's when I like to put a pic of it on my blog to say "See, you can eat anything in a responsible way!"

    But yeah...anyway. Amy, a blogger friend of mine, maybe yours too, she takes photos of everything she eats and post them on her blog. If that works for her, super...For me it just seems like a lot of unecessary work! I'm all about keeping it as simple as can be...and, I'm not really that good with the computer.
    But whatever works, everybody is different.

    Blessings!

    Sean Anderson
    The Daily Diary of A Winning Loser
    www.losingweighteveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better, Suzi!

    Yeah, I'm not digging the veggie oats either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why in the world would you screw up spinach and eggs with oatmeal? :-) I'm so sorry you are not feeling well...hope it isn't stomach related because then I would wonder about that board meeting meal...oh, I think I must have missed a post...how did that go? I'll go check!

    Be well!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the idea of taking pictures of your food. I agree it makes you accountable.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete