Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Today

I'm going to my breathing and meditation group! It will do me a world of good :) And i will walk there unless it's pouring rain. After that i have an appointment that will take about an hour.

Then i'm going out for dinner at swiss chalet. I've already checked online and i know what i will be ordering. It all comes in under calories :) What more could i ask for!

Last night a couple of hours after dinner i started to think about what i could snack on. Then i thought about what Sean said when you've spent all your calories that's it the day's eating is finished. So i was able to talk myself out of eating and didn't have anything else. And today i feel great.

Tomorrow i'm back to work and it's a holiday, happy Canada Day fellow canadians!! Enjoy your day off.

11 comments:

  1. Calling ahead for dinner - fail to plan/plan to fail...how very clever you are! Have a great time!
    Canada Day? Happy Canada Day, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! Have a wonderful time today and an enjoyable walk!

    Thank you for the mention. Yes, when the calorie bank and trust is closed, I can't get anymore cash--I mean calories, until they open the next morning! The great thing is, they open as soon as I get out of bed!

    My best always,
    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great advice. Your breathing and meditation class sounds wonderful. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I belonged to a meditation class! When I've used up my calories for the day, and I am still very hungry, sometimes a stick of sugarless gum does the trick.

    Happy Canada Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the calorie bank thing!! Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you have a lovely day planned. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the chalet for chicken dinner. they have good choices for watching what we eat.
    yes, your classes sound very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Canada Day. Is there some patriotic story behind the day? Or is it just an excuse to have a day off. Either way, good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would LOVE to have a group like that. I always want to meditate but have the hardest time shutting off my to do lists in my mind. Hoave fun with it. And I'm loving Sean's food bank analogy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! I love that you checked out the menu online before going tonight. It probably saved you a couple hundred calories. I am shocked at some of the meals at restaurants that you would think are healthy and are not. Enjoy your dinner!

    ReplyDelete