Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Today's plan...

Today i have my breathing and meditation class, then i'm coming home and going out to eat with the hubby :) We very rarely go out to eat so this will be a nice treat for us.

However i decided to look up on line the nutritional values of the place we're going to! Thankfully i found a site that even had the weight watcher points for their food! And holy guacamole, 40 points for one of their burger meals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i've only got 20 points/ day allowance from weight watchers, that is just insane. And a lot of their meals were in the 20-30 point range. But i did manage to find some seafood meals that were lower so i do plan on ordering that or i'll go to the chinese buffet again because it was actually easy to fill up on lots of veggies and seafood there! I'll let you know what happens! Pictures will follow :)

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy the dinner. You need to reward yourself and spend time with the hubby. I am glad you looked at the nutrional content first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. They post the points in the menu? That shows you how many people are at least trying to watch what they eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to thank you for the kind words on my blog. I do get that question often, "how are you doing it? or "what plan?" I'm sure you hear that too! It's so wonderful to have a chance to communicate with people and share the wonderful revolations we've discovered about losing. I hope you weren't offended by my answer in the blog. No disrespect intended! You're a wonderful influence and inspiration to so many. Include me in that group!

    Sean Anderson
    The Daily Diary of A Winning Loser
    www.losingweighteveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to the final choice. Regardless, hope you have a wonderful lunch date!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always shocked when I look up the Points in restaurant food. I can't believe some of the stuff I use to eat.

    Better yet, it's a law here in Washington that the fast food restaurants have to post nutritional info on the fast food menus in the drive thrus. You should hear all my coworkers being freaked out about what they were eating. I love it!

    Have fun at dinner! Love all the pictures on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait to hear you you did eating out! Regardless, I hope you have/had a GREAT time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a lovely meal. I will be interested in learning what choices you ended up making. I wish places around here would post more nutritional info on their websites. Of course, that info could keep people away, too. :)

    ReplyDelete