Sunday, June 21, 2009

Weekly goal update...

Okay it's that time of the week again, here goes.

Last weeks goals:

1. Go to weight watchers Monday night! - Yeppers i sucked it up like a big girl and i had a loss :)

2. Mail two parcels i have ready for people. - Indeed i did!!!

3. Do weights preferably 2x again this week. - Fail :(

4. Plan more days menus. I'm a little behind on this and i like to know in advance what i'm doing! - Yep i did i need to do more but it was a start

5. For this week i'm not going to weigh myself until next Monday. (this is huge for me :) -Yes i'm holding my breath until tomorrow morning!

This weeks goals:

1. Definitely number one is to do some weight routines, no excuses. Tuesday and Thursday i will do weight routines and i will post whether i've done them or not!!

2. Back to weight watchers Monday

3. I really need to plan more menus

4. I'm going to try to incorporate speed walking in with my regular walking

5. Be kinder to myself and less critical!


8 comments:

  1. speed walking sounds FUN!!!

    do you have a plan?
    a routine?

    inquiring minds and all,

    MizFit, who may join you in that endeavor this week---would you care?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you nailed your goals for the week 100% AND a loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your goals this week, Im sure you will hit them all this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for your loss!

    I love your goal of being kinder to yourself - you are right where you need to be and are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty good week! I love that you accept what's happened and move forward from THAT point, building on successes and figuring out what to address on the not-so-successful. No need to drag all the past into it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the loss. Love the pictures. Gonna try the pancake receipe. I left a comment on your other blog about the pancakes but I found the answer a few posts down on this site. Have a happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So that translates to an 80% pass rate, which is a high B, right?

    Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck on the weigh in tomorrow!
    I feel so priviledged to be one of the recipients of those packages! :)

    ReplyDelete