Monday, June 15, 2009

Weight watchers meeting....

The biking tonight went a lot smoother! Thank goodness :)

And what was the topic for tonight???? Breakfast, ha ha ha!! Like i'd ever miss eating that and i told her about my pumpkin pie french toast and she wants the recipe.

Now as you may have guessed since i haven't updated my weight on here in a while i had gained some weight back, which is why i'm going back to weight watchers. I was back up to 136 Oh well life happens. So tonight i'm down 1.8 bringing me to 134.2 :) This time i will get to my goal!!!
And nope i'm not looking at the scale until next Monday.

6 comments:

  1. Hang in there. I gained a little weight too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - I wouldn't get out of bed if no breakfast was in the offing!

    Well done on getting back on track with the weight - it is the only way to do it. nearly 2lbs off is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it is just GREAT and reeiforcing to get back to basics.

    (and you're already down 1.8? looks like yer basics are working)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the loss. I'm up right now. :( Sometimes it's hard to stay focused!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Weight Watchers experts advice!! They gives more useful information in their meetings!!

    ReplyDelete