Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What a day!!


Today started off fine, even if i did have to wake up early to go to two meetings.

Got home and it was lunch time but it's very hot here and i don't have A/C so instead of what i had planned i had a bowl of high fibre cereal with strawberries and blueberries :) No problem same points as what i had planned.

All afternoon for some reason i've been feeling nauseous and a little dizzy. No idea why, so i've been laying on the couch with the fans on me and a half a gravol to get rid of the sick feeling.
Anyway it's time for dinner and i had planned on some smoked sausage with some roast potatoes and baked beans, except the the #^*@ potatoes are rotten!!!!! So what's a girl to do who really doesn't feel like doing anything anyway??? Order chinese :) And hopefully tomorrow will be better than today.

7 comments:

  1. I wonder if you've got 'heat sickness'. Your symptoms sound like mine when I get overly hot. If so, the couch, cool cloths, and beverages will help.

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. Chinese sounds wonderful! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got too hot yesterday and felt the same way! I bet it's the heat. Stay cool. Hope the chinese was yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps you didn't drink enough water. You need at least 8 cups a day and they should be spread out over the whole day not crammed together in groups. I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's what I order when all else fails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. High fiber cereal with blueberries or strawberries sounds very good!! Good way of getting those blueberries in. I know how good chinese is and hard to avoid. Some chinese is healthy but some not soo much. Hope your day tomorrow goes better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who's getting those antioxidents? Suzi is, that's who! That cereal sounded so good!!!

    Stay cool and hydrate my friend!!

    My best always,
    Sean

    ReplyDelete