Saturday, July 25, 2009

Back to work :(



I've really enjoyed my time off but it's back to work today!!

So i decided i'd better get a little more organized so i can be ready to be back and work and still on plan.

A couple of things help me! One is going grocery shopping so i have a fridge full of healthy things to eat.

Another is getting the veggies and cutting them up and putting them in a ziplock veggie fresh bag so that whenever i need or want veggies i just open the bag and grab some :)

Today i've planned what i'll be eating tomorrow so i'm on top of things, oh i'll also be posting photos of food again!!

Have a great weekend guys.

4 comments:

  1. Way to plan. Seriously, it's one of the most important keys to getting healthy - making it easy to grab the veggies instead of a jelly donut!

    Good for you. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I need to get to the grocery store. We had nothing to eat for breakfast this morning... lets just say it ended bad :( Its so much easier to eat healthy when there are healthy foods stocked up in the fridge and cabinets

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what...I need to stop talking about it and just do it! What you do!!! The baggies of veggies ready to go!! I love that plan---

    You're a wonderful inspiration my friend and it's an honor and a blessing to have your support and to follow your success!!

    Thank you Suzi!

    My best always
    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree ... the planning AND preparation really help with sticking to it.
    It's easier to do it once than 5 days a week.
    Especially after a day's work when you'd rather just relax in to a meal.
    Way to go!

    ReplyDelete