Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Oh look what a friend sent me today :)


I received a notice that there was a parcel waiting for me :)

TJ goodies!!

Dark chocolate mocha crunch squares
Spicy smokey peach salsa
Righteous rounds cookies with healthy ingredients
Bag of peanuts berries and almonds
Orange muscat champagne viniger

Oh my!! Well Jen and Ralph have already tried the mocha crunch squares and claim they're the best thing they've ever tasted :)

Thank you friend.
Sorry about the quality of the picture but i'm having "issues" with the camera.

4 comments:

  1. Yum! I want a package like that! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi! I'm so glad you like everything. The picture is great by the way! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great, despite the issues the camera is having...camera diva!

    ReplyDelete