Monday, July 27, 2009

Today's plan...


Today i am joining my walking group :) Life for the last couple of weeks has been a little hectic!!

Saturday night at work my leg really was very painful on the top of the right leg. I figured i wasn't getting enough blood/oxygen to a muscle and it was definitely letting me know it wasn't happy. I was honestly going to be phoning my dr. today but it has calmed down a lot, thank goodness.

So the walking today may be a little slow but at least i will be pumping some blood to my leg :)

I'm also going to be walking in the park as well so i should be able to get some nice pictures, unless it pours with rain which it has been for almost a week :(

4 comments:

  1. Very nice plan! A good walk does wonders for circulation!

    Nice plan, hope it feels better!

    My best
    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walking is so theraputic (sp?). It's better than an hour with a shrink any day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am suddenly addicted to walking, can't do without my daily dose. It is true waht Amy said, it's very theraputic no matter what the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great plan!Walking is the best.

    ReplyDelete