Friday, July 31, 2009

Today's plan...

So today is one of my busiest days at work so that should keep me focused!

The camera is officially just about dead so a new one is in my near future.

Had an awesome brekkie this morning a banana split: banana, yogurt, walnuts, strawberries and sugar free chocolate sauce :)

Today is tricep day so i going to be doing some raises, some dips, some kickbacks and some overhead tricep work. Yep and i'm going to be sore tomorrow!!

It's so beautiful outside right now that i think i'm going for a walk before work as well.

Oh did i tell you i can't take any pictures outside??? Grrrrr....................

Have a great weekend everyone!

11 comments:

  1. Your brekkie makes my egg-white omelet look, well, anemic. Yummy.

    Have a great day. I hate it there will be no outdoor pics from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banana split for breakfast? I need to spend my mornings at your crib. I like how you roll..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an awesome breakfast idea! Can't wait for your new camera...I'm pretty much attached at the hip to mine since I got it a month ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loooove that breakfast idea! healthy AND a treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That breakfast looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Especially as a runner I might have to try that. Always need my potassium from bananas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I want to reach through the screen and grab that Banana Split. Girl you are almost to goal. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No outside pictures ???? Yes, its time for a new camera!!! Hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that looks downright sinful. YUM!

    ReplyDelete