Sunday, July 26, 2009

Weekly goal update...

So last weeks goals were:


1. Enjoy my visit with my daughter!-I have definitely done this and will still enjoy some more time with her :)

2. Try to continue eating as healthy as possible and even when i'm out i'll still try but i'll have no guilt after. I'm out to be stress free and have a great time this week :) -Exactly what i did, although i was a little looser with my eating at the beginning of the week i did enjoy every meal out and i was very happy with my choices and i felt great!!

3. Try to keep the house from falling apart. - Not so much

4. Relax....... Yeppers i was a virtual vegetable this week :)

5. Oh i'll still exercise! I did not as much as i would have liked to but at least i didn't go the whole week with no exercise.

This weeks goals:

1. Get back into routine with my eating and exercising. I have one dinner out to do and then it should be back to normal.

2. Exercise more this week. Since my daughter's boyfriend is coming into town and she's going to a weddding, i should have more time to exercise.

3. O.k i have to clean up :)

4. Stay as stress free as possible at work!

Wow these goals are just about the same as last weeeks, i'm not going to mind as they did a great job this last week.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great week! And here's to a fantastic week to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it does sound like you had a good week. Looks like next week will be good too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Staying stress free at work sounds good. Thursday my husband asked me, "Is it time to start looking for something else?" after a post-shift rant of mine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a pretty good week to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear Virtual Vegetables are quite high in anti-oxidants and vitamins and minerals.
    Sounds like you had a balanced week considering you were entertaining your daughter.
    Here's to a great week ahead, Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im totally totally in for number 4.
    can we do it?
    yes?
    for sure?

    HERE'S HOPING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good - very good indeed...

    ReplyDelete