1. Enjoy my visit with my daughter!-I have definitely done this and will still enjoy some more time with her :)
2. Try to continue eating as healthy as possible and even when i'm out i'll still try but i'll have no guilt after. I'm out to be stress free and have a great time this week :) -Exactly what i did, although i was a little looser with my eating at the beginning of the week i did enjoy every meal out and i was very happy with my choices and i felt great!!
3. Try to keep the house from falling apart. - Not so much
4. Relax....... Yeppers i was a virtual vegetable this week :)
5. Oh i'll still exercise! I did not as much as i would have liked to but at least i didn't go the whole week with no exercise.
This weeks goals:
1. Get back into routine with my eating and exercising. I have one dinner out to do and then it should be back to normal.
2. Exercise more this week. Since my daughter's boyfriend is coming into town and she's going to a weddding, i should have more time to exercise.
3. O.k i have to clean up :)
4. Stay as stress free as possible at work!
Wow these goals are just about the same as last weeeks, i'm not going to mind as they did a great job this last week.