Sunday, August 9, 2009

And i did it :)

After posting my weekly goals i got my butt off of the computer and out the door for a walk with a camera in my hand :) Although i was hemming and hawing about whether to go because a) it wasn't sunny b) it's supposed to rain. And then i thought if i'd just go i might beat the rain, which i did.

A girl at work whose father has 7 or 8 digital camera's gave me one of his last night. It's an older model but it will a great back up one to my new one. It also gives me one until i can get my new one!!

So i went on a 55 minute walk AND stopped at the park and did my dips and pullups!! Yes i'm already doing two of my goals.

And you may not see it but it's really humid here today my forehead and upper lip is drenched in sweat!

11 comments:

  1. Great job! Doesn't it feel wonderful to be done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! You might even get that down into a habit ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Great to see your pictures!

    And WELL DONE on the walk-even-though-you-didn't-wanna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always envy the beautiful places you have to walk. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go! Some times I find when I don't want to go, those are the best workouts!
    You walk looks amazing, such beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go! Lovely pics, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. GO YOU!!!!

    you are always so so motivational.

    which makes me wonder: who is your constant motivation or is it all, indeed, internal?

    ReplyDelete
  8. WTG, you did better then me.. I am hoping for a better week this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome job! I love your pictures always soo nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job getting out there and doing it!!!! I can actually feel the sense of accomplishment in your words!

    Love the pics by the way!

    ReplyDelete