Monday, August 31, 2009

A brand new week :)


Yep i think i'm finally over the surgery!!

Today is get back on my plan and just do it :)

So today i'm going to a meeting which i will part bus and part walk to, then off to walk around the park with my lunch. Then it's time to meet up with the walking group. That should burn a few calories.

I've planned my menus for a few days so that will help, now all i have to do is stick to it. Hopefully i'll post later with some pictures from my walk.

Hope everyone else is having a good Monday!


4 comments:

  1. Take it easy, AND have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be easy on yourself for the next few days. I hope you have a nice walk with your group! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful walk today! I hope it is enjoyable and that you are able to find your groove again. :o) You know, those ruts we fall into always help us to come back stronger. I can't wait to see some cool pictures! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take it easy! I'm so very happy that you're back and feeling better. Have a wonderful walk my friend,

    Sean

    ReplyDelete