1. In arrangements, the carnation. In the garden, the daisy.2. Village Hearth diet. I always used to eat whole wheat, shame on me. I don't eat much bread anymore.3. Any time other than winter. lol Spring, after a hard Minnesota winter is always most welcomed. When I lived out west, autumn was my favorite season.4. I don't work! When I did, I always ate out.5. We have 5 computers for three people. Ahem. (Three are used on a regular basis.)6. I can swim, and I'm a water baby--I love to swim! =)
What is your favorite flower? Impossible to say! 2. What kind of bread do you usually use?? I have it rarely but it's either the Arnolds flat rounds or Joseph's Pita.3. Favorite time of year? Fall and spring. Especially hate hot!4. Do you take food to work or usually buy it there?? Always take food to work!5. How many computers in your house?? Two that work. Two that don't that it's taking us forever to get rid of.6. Can you swim?? yes, I think I still can. It's been years.
1. Favorite flower is a gerber daisy.2. Bread would typically be whole wheat pitas, weight watchers bread & bagels, and La Torilla Factory wraps.3. I looooove fall. Such pretty colours..and perfect running weather.4. ALWAYS pack my brekkie & lunch--although some days I'm tempted to settle for caf food.5. Just one computer.6. I can swim...just not well. It's the only thing keeping me back from every doing a triatholon
1. Rose, red!2. Low cal whole wheat. we also keep plain white sandwich--always seems to go bad though...3. Fall---Oh the leaves, the cooler weather, the scent of a cool October morning...love it!4. Take food to work usually, but working only 10 minutes from my house makes it real easy to just go home for lunch.5. 1 that works. 3 total I believe!6. Good enough to survive. I took lessons at 4 years old. Certainly no Michael Phelps, usually my "swimming" turns into "doggie paddling."
1. Not quite sure. If I buy flowers it usually only tends to be in the Spring when Tulips are in!2. I use Arnold Sandwich Thins or Ezekial bread.3. I dunno...Michigan only seems to have one season..Winter!4. I bring food to work unless its Friday.5. Functioning? 3 - 2 laptops and a desktop. Non-functioning? No clue..6. Yes!!
1. Daisy2. Orowheat Whole Wheat3. Autumn4. Eat at home5. 2 computers6. Yes, tho I haven't in years.
1. rose2. with 8 kids in the house I get the cheapest bread I can find.3. autumn always and forever. but maybe after I lose my weight I might like summer more, we'll see!4. I do not work outside the home. but if and when I do I'll be packing a lunch.5. 5 computers. Hey, when you have 10 people you have to have enough for folks to share!6. I love to swim. I can't go under the water easily because of my own personal flotation devices, but I still love it. It's the getting OUT of the water that kills me!
1. I don't really have a favourite flower. Anything that smells nice. OH WAIT! Cake flour :D2. Wholegrain, with grains and such baked into it. Sandwich (thin) slice for toast in the morning. With my subway I have honey oat.3. Late spring, early summer.4. Haha, n/a at the moment :D I'd probably be buying it at Subway and taking it to work.5. Technically 3, but only 2 up and running.6. Yep!
1. Hibiscus, altho' they're not easy to find here in the Midwest.2. Sara Lee Delightful 45 cal Multi grain'3. Fall....college footbal begins4. Don't work outside the home, so I have no need to look further than my fridge for sustanance. 5. 36. Yes.
1. What is your favorite flower? Lilies2. What kind of bread do you usually use??I'm not a big bread fan unless it's fresh. 3. Favorite time of year?Early spring! When everything is green and it is cool!4. Do you take food to work or usually buy it there??I go home to eat lunch at my house.5. How many computers in your house??Three.6. Can you swim??I'm a freaking fish! :-)
1-Stargazer Lily~ they have the most beautiful colors and smell!!2-Usually whole wheat (McGavins) but I do use a variety that is low in points.3-Fall/Winter4-I work from home now, but I used to brown bag it.5-1 computer 1 laptop6-Yes!
White RosesWhole Grain - usually EzekielFall is my faveAlways bring food to work1 laptopYes!
Favourite Flower: Poppy but they cannot be picked. Lilies for their perfume.Bread: Wholemeal, but trying hard to leave bread alone.Faourite Seasons in Order:Autumn/Fall, I love the colours, smell, atmosphere and the light.Spring, I love the trees getting dressed in all the shades of green and the profusion of spring flowers.Winter, I love the nakeness of the tree's and the stillness of the countryside.Summer, As long as it is not too hot I can cope with it. I love seeing my grandchildren enjoying the school holidays.I come home for lunch but take fruit for break times.Two computers, one laptop (Mine)one tower (Ralphs) but I am working on getting two new laptops so we can get more room in the shoebox.I cannot swim I am ashamed to say, considering I am a Piscean. I love to be by water but being in it scares the living daylights out of me.
1.What is your favorite flower? Lilly2. What kind of bread do you usually use?? whatever is cheapest3. Favorite time of year? Fall/early winter4. Do you take food to work or usually buy it there?? I'm a stay at home mom.5. How many computers in your house?? 16. Can you swim?? yes, but not very good
1. What is your favorite flower? Roses and peonies... it's a toss-up!2. What kind of bread do you usually use?? whole-grain or whole-wheat3. Favorite time of year? fall4. Do you take food to work or usually buy it there?? I like to brown-bag it when I work.5. How many computers in your house?? 36. Can you swim?? I can doggie paddle. Does that count? hehe
1. rose2. flatbread3. fall4. bring my lunch5. two6. yes, just learned how at the ripe old age of 41...looYou are looking especially thin in your face today...you look great!
1. pink tulip2. 20's3. 80's4. I am constantly surrounded by food5. infinity6. only in water
1. What is your favorite flower? Purple Cone flower because of their vibrant color and because the bloom last so long2. What kind of bread do you usually use?? gluten free bread3. Favorite time of year? May. Not to hot. not to cold4. Do you take food to work or usually buy it there?? Take to work5. How many computers in your house?? sadly only one. I wish I had a laptop.6. Can you swim?? yes! I love to swim. It is my favorite form of exercise.
1. What is your favorite flower? to smell-roses to look at daisy2. What kind of bread do you usually use??Natures own double fiber wheat3. Favorite time of year?fall4. Do you take food to work or usually buy it there?? I'm cheap..I bring my work5. How many computers in your house??at any given time, at least 4...and parts for a few spare ones probably stuck in a box somewhere6. Can you swim?? yup
1. hyacinths2. Safeway's ancient grains 3. All but winter4. I work at home now, but when I did work in an office, I usually brought my lunch.5. Only one is mine.6. Yes. I was on the swim team in high school.
1. Just can't choose2. Wasa3. Autumn4. Take it5. 26. Yes but awkwardly