Friday, August 21, 2009

Today...

I'm definitely feeling better! Thank goodness, because yesterday i did nothing but lay around all day. I'm still stiff but walking doesn't bother me just the sitting then standing or trying to get out of bed. Thanks for all the well wishes sent my way!!

Today i have to go get my new camera and pick up a couple of groceries. Don't worry i won't overdo it but if i don't get out i'm going to go stir crazy :)

Hopefully by tomorrow i'll be able to go out for a short walk.

Today i'm also back to my eating plan! So yes i'm posting on mydailynosh today.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so glad you are on the mend - and getting out and about a little as well.

    Keep on getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very glad to hear that you are feeling better. YOu might even say that you got your spunk back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I may sound like an old mother hen, but please take it easy as you begin your walks again. Slow, but steady wins the race. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you want to get right back to it, but don't go too fast. You don't want to relapse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I´m glad you´re feeling better and hope you recover quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you are feeling better. Here's to a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you are feeling so much better, before llong you will be good as new...
    Loe,
    Irene

    ReplyDelete