Monday, August 17, 2009

Today's plan....


Usually on Monday's i take a bus across town, walk through a park and then meet my walking group!!

It is way too hot to do that today. It would be better to go on my regular walk because at least the woods are cooler :) I have to admit it take a good shove to get me out the door but once i start i love it as usual.

I'm also not going to mind puttering around the house today. Think i'll also make up some menu plans and a grocery shopping list. I'm exciting like that!

Have a great day everyone

6 comments:

  1. Psst! Stop by my blog later today for an award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always right on the money, Spunkysuzi!
    Right on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started back to work today. (Off for the summer). I have been walking at 6:30 or 7 AM, which I still did today. But during the summer, I could come home and take my time getting ready for the day. Now, I need to get ready for WORK! I hope I will continue to make myself walk! No excuses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so how did you make out?
    did you go for a walk despite the heat?
    it was super crazy humid here ... along with T-storms.

    your exciting sounds like mine!
    it is easier to come by and doesn't cost a lot :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...Thanks for the chuckle. I'm exciting like that, too!

    Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete