Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Today's plan...


Well as you all know tomorrow my surgery!

So today is going to be spent going for a walk, cleaning the house and generally trying to stay busy :)

I don't leave for the hospital till later in the morning so i will be on the computer before i go! Don't want to get too far behind.

Last night i got my first good nights sleep after two weeks of only getting 4-5 hours of sleep each night. I finally phoned the dr and got something to help me. Me stubborn??
What a difference it makes for once i didn't wake up shakey and nauseous.

But when i woke up it sounded as though the end of the world was coming!! I guess they picked this morning to fix our roof. And all i can hear is banging and running on the roof and pieces of black stuff hailing down from our roof :) Oh well at least we won't have a leaks i guess. Oh well so much for a nice quiet day.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got some sleep!
    Nothing wrong with some *help* now and then.

    It seemed like it took forever to get here and now it's here!
    I'll be thinking of you tonight and tomorrow for sure.
    It's fantastic you're getting this done finally and you can put it behind you and get on with things.
    Speedy Recovery!
    Will there still be a question Wednesday??? :D
    is that too much to ask? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be thinking of you tomorrow. Best to you and wishing you a speedy recovery. Will miss question day, I always do so look forward to that. I can wait, tho'. We want you back in top form as soon as possible. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will be thinking of you tomorrow and sending out healing thoughts. Looking forward to seeing you back online soon.

    big hugs

    Sheilagh
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a speedy recovery after your surgury!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are Up and At em' REAL soooon!!! Take care, wishing you speedy healing powers...
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your surgery goes well. We will all be thinking about you. I don't know how you survived on 5-6 hours of sleep a night, I love my sleep, lol.

    ReplyDelete