Last weeks goals:
1. Keep exercising!-unfortunately it feels as though this week just slipped through my fingers i did exercise a few times but no where near enough!!
2. If i don't see what i want on the scale don't let it pull me down.-this is i did, i honestly knew i was doing what i needed to do (except for exercise) and wasn't worried what the scale said
3. Try a new food.-does it count when i go grocery shopping and make a sandwich from a bun i just bought, get to work to eat it and it's all mould on the bottom! Great appetite surpressant.
4. Realize that having a healthy lifestyle is an hour by hour/day by day thing. Just do my best :)- It's a slow process but i am getting better at it :)
5. Enjoy time with the hubs.-this i have been doing!
This weeks goals:
1. Move more :)
2. Enjoy the last few days with my daughter even though i'm working those days!
3. Get to the park to do some more tricep dips and pull ups.
4. Sometimes i have a hard time eating enough (weird, i know) so i'd like to try to get to at least 1200 calories every day.
5. As usual enjoy my journey :)