Sunday, August 16, 2009

Weekly goal update...


Last weeks goals:

1. Move more :)-5 out of 7 days!

2. Enjoy the last few days with my daughter even though i'm working those days!-that i did, and i miss her a lot.

3. Get to the park to do some more tricep dips and pull ups.-Indeed i did

4. Sometimes i have a hard time eating enough (weird, i know) so i'd like to try to get to at least 1200 calories every day.-I have succeeded in eating more than 1200 calories every day :)

5. As usual enjoy my journey :)-It only gets better!

This weeks goals:

1. Keep journaling and keeping my calories high enough

2. Keep on exercising but get more weights in this week

3. Get my new camera :)

4. Relax after surgery and don't overdo it! I have a tendency to do that

5. Enjoy my days off of work!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you did great with your goals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you state your goals and then report on how you did on them.

    I think I need to start doing that too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you must be missing your girl.

    hard to say goodbye huh?

    roots and wings--how we love and loathe ye ;)


    have a great week...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Days off - not to be taken lightly - or rather, yes! actually they ARE to be taken lightly!

    ReplyDelete