Sunday, August 23, 2009

Weekly goal update

Last weeks goals:

1. Keep journaling and keeping my calories high enough-I'm a work in progress :)

2. Keep on exercising but get more weights in this week-no didn't manage the weights but i have kept up with the walking

3. Get my new camera :)-Got it, now if i could just figure it out!

4. Relax after surgery and don't overdo it! I have a tendency to do that-Well i'm trying :)

5. Enjoy my days off of work!-Believe it or not i'm enjoying my time at home but i can't wait to get back to work and get back to normal!

This weeks goals:

1. Take it easy!!

2. Keep exercising.

3. Drink my water.

4. Enjoy the me time :)

5. Keep working on figuring my camera out.


9 comments:

  1. Relax and enjoy and learn all about that camera, looking forward to your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great week and enjoy your recuperation time.
    remember that there is no such thing as "normal" lol

    I'm really enjoying the sensation of not knowing wth I'm doing with all this new technology crap. Honest.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relax and enjoy learning that new camera---we're all anxious to see the wonderful pics!
    I hope everything is well. I'm glad you mentioned "keeping my calories high enough." I think it's hard for some to imagine that they must eat enough to give their body what it needs to function. You clearly understand the importance of getting enough calories. I'm trying to convince my mom that a 700 calorie day is not a good thing. I'm trying to get her up to at least 1200.

    Love your blog and updates,
    My best always
    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read the camera manual cover to cover! I just realized that my camera kicks BUTT. I totally wasted 2 years....

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't wait for more pictures!
    those are some great goals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how I missed that you were having surgery, then you had surgery, and now you're home recuperating. Geez...I get behind a week and you do all of that!

    Glad to hear you're doing better. And take it easy for Pete's sake. How often to you have a legitimate excuse to just relax.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cameras are fun, but they have so many buttons now! What happened to flash and click? :o) My friend has schooled me today on the use of my own camera. I didn't even know it did so many things! I'm so glad you are home and are recovering well. I say relax and enjoy this time! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. FUN!... a new camera. Relax while learning about your camera. Can't wait to see the pics you take on it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun gal that you are - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete