Thursday, September 10, 2009

Back to work!!

So today is back to work. Oh well, i guess my days off can't last forever :)

Today i started my day with Pumpkin pie protein pancakes with figs. Delish!! And pumpkin reminds me of fall.

It is a beautiful day here, so did i get out on a walk?? NO I have got to start getting up off of my lazy butt and move!!

Next week i have a few bloggers stopping by :) One is coming Monday and i've arranged to hopefully meet here after my walking group!

Have a happy healthy day!!

8 comments:

  1. There's nothing like a great pumpkin recipe in the fall. I will be making pumpkin ice cream soon and I'm SO excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look great! Pumpkin is fall, I just bought some pumpkin muffin mix from Trader Joes last week... I can't wait to make them, I just need the weather to turn just a bit first though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look fabulous! Pumpkin recipes are so delicious and, as you said, very fall. Glad they turned out well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just met a fellow blogger today too. She´s a missionary and actually moved to Filadelfia a few months ago.
    It was so weird speaking english, but fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look delicious!!! I'm announcing a contest on my blog tomorrow. I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how FUN about the in person meet ups.
    you need to bring someone along on the walk so we can get a BUNCHABUNCHA pics of you on your ambling...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pumpkin pancakes sound like a great fall breakfast!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pumpkin & fig pancakes look yummy!

    ReplyDelete