Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Could this week get any worse??

First i'm still sick!

Got on my bike and pedaled my butt to the health card office to renew my health card-Done

In the mail today i found a letter from housing, they want us to move from our townhouse to an apartment because the kids are no longer here. I will fight to stay here as we've been here 9 years and it is our home. Plus i've still got all my daughters stuff here! (A lot of stuff :)

Have to get my drivers licence before the end of the month and where i would normally go is on strike so i've had to ask a friend if she could drive me there on Monday.

Please let this week be over soon :)

10 comments:

  1. Ugh. Well, something good will happen, and it will make up for all of the bad! You just wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi-

    Hope you feel better soon. Annoying stuff always happens when we aren't up for dealing with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, Suzi. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got me on this one! How can anyone tell you where to live?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope today is better for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When it rains it pours.

    I hope you are feeling better SOON! (preferably even before you read this) and that everything gets done in a timely and no stress manner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oy! You are being tested, aren't you? I really hope you don't have to move!!! Keeping you in my thoughts this week...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hang in there! It'll get better soon.

    ReplyDelete