1. Continue to exercise and aim for 5 days this week.I managed to get 5 days worth in :)
2. Stay with my healthy eating!- I veered off course one day but i've have a great week otherwise!
3. This week is going to be a very busy one for me as i've planned a picnic and games afternoon for around 200 people! I have to take some ME time as well.- I had a great time at the picnic and it went very smoothly. I also did take some me time.
4. Dye my hair-I now have redder(sp) hair :)
This weeks goals:
1. Since i'm in a walking race on September 27, i need to get these feet walking more this week.
2. I feel like i'm trying to fight off a cold so this week i'm going to listen to my body and baby myself a bit :)
3. Get organized on my menu planning and make my grocery list up.
4. Another busy week! Enjoy myself and don't get too stressed.
Monday-volunteering to stuff over 400 envelopes
-going to my walking group
-getting hair cut
Tuesday- Board of directors meeting
- official photo's taken of the board members
-need to get a new health card this week
-need to renew my drivers licence this week
Wednesday- cooking class
Thursday-back to work
Friday - work
- have to go to specialist before work