Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ugh... i'm sick!!


I was supposed to go to a board meeting today and have official pictures taken! However, my body had other plans. Honestly i don't even have energy to get dressed today :( I'm definitely sick.

I have been fighting this for a few days and today was the worst. So i decided to stay home today and rest. As far as eating, honestly i'm eating whatever i feel like today because to tell you the truth eating salad would just make me nauseous!

So right now i've been laying on the couch for the last hour and vegging. Hope to be back to normal soon.

16 comments:

  1. Hope you are back to your spunky self soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! That´s too bad you couldn´t have your picture taken. Especially since you had your hair done for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that’s too bad. I hope you’re feeling much better soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feeling sick sucks!

    Hope you're better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending healthy thoughts your way - feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you're under the weather ... not the usual for our SpunkySuperHero.

    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yuck, no fun. Everyone's got their setback days, so treat yourself well and get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, I'm so sorry to hear you're sick I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Get Well Soon Suzi, shame abouth the photo:(

    Healing hugs


    Sheilagh

    ReplyDelete
  10. Get better soon!
    Hope you get better as fast as I did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope that you are already feeling better!

    ReplyDelete