Monday, September 14, 2009

What a wonderful day :)

Today was so busy, but so wonderful!!

First i had a council meeting where i volunteer. Then i was off to meet up with my walking group, which is always awesome.

After i got to meet a fellow blogger :)

It was absolutely awesome to meet Wendy!! I had such fun and finally someone i could talk to who knew what i was talking about. She is fantastic and honestly i could have talked to her all
day :) I admit i was a little bit apprehensive but she quickly put me at ease! Thanks for a great afternoon.

Tomorrow i have the annual picnic that i help to plan, it will be a blast. We have egg races, water baloon toss, hula hoops etc and yep photos will be taken :)

I did manage to take a few pictures today:

9 comments:

  1. I always fail to remember to leave you a comment on how well your BLOG looks. Today I remembered.

    I especially like the picture of the gazebo by the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat that you met Wendy!
    She seems like a wonderful person.
    I'm glad you had such a great day, Suzanne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had a blogger meet up! I need to soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to meet a fellow blogger for lunch on Wednesday. We both found each other online! I'm so looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you had such a great day! And that is SO cool that you got to meet Wendy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Suzi! I wish I could meet you too. :o) I'm glad you had a good experience! Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi!

    The feeling was mutual. I had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to meet a fellow blogger! Very exciting stuff!

    Can't wait for more pics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh nice! Can't wait to see more pics! Good job on meeting last week's goals. Hope you are doing great this week and remembering to take some time for yourself!

    ReplyDelete