Saturday, October 17, 2009

Busy, busy!!


Yesterday i made turkey noodle soup from the turkey bones, today i made split pea soup with ham hock :) My house smells marvelous!

Between doing that and going for walk and then working it's been a really busy few days.

Alex goes home on Monday so i'm trying to enjoy my time with him when i'm not working!

I don't know whether i mentioned that i put the scale away for the month of October but i'm loving it. I'm eating great and really enjoying my food without going overboard. I will weigh in on November 1 and then not again for another month i think.

It is really cold here and it feels like there will be snow any day. They've had it close by but so far we have escaped it.

Have a great weekend and now i'm going to try to catch up with my blog reading.

3 comments:

  1. You're sounding great! Enjoy the rest of your visit with your son.

    P.S. It's cold here too! Brrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can smell all the goodness all the way over here! :D

    Don't ya just love a good homemade soup on a crisp fall day?

    It's in the 40's here ... I'm still in Farenheit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's a great idea, not worrying too much about the number on the scale and just doing things because you know they're good for your health :)

    ReplyDelete