Thursday, October 15, 2009

My best brekkie yet :)


And you know how i love my brekkie :)
I decided to make banana/peanut butter french toast with sugar free maple syrup.
Oh my!! I'm sitting here moaning and eating it slowly just to savour the flavour.

2 slices whole wheat bread
2 egg whites
1 ripe banana 1/4 sliced rest mashed up
1 tsp ground flax seed(don't have to have)
splash of milk
sweetner to taste
cinnamon
1 tbsp peanut butter heated slightly in the microwave.

combine all but the whole wheat bread and the peanut butter.
dip bread in the mix then put in a non stick sprayed pan. Make sure to brown it before trying to turn it.
When brown on both sides serve with sliced banana from the rest of the banana and 1 tbsp peanut butter warmed and drizzled on top and then the syrup :)

8 comments:

  1. OH my word! That looks SOOOO good!!!! I'm drooling as I look at the picture and read about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so stinkin good! It sounds like cooking maybe I could even attempt....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. hell yeah that looks good!! totally doing that this weekend... mmm mmm

    ReplyDelete