Monday, October 26, 2009

Not again!!


I'm having issues with a tooth! Not the same one as last time, but the one next to it :(

So i'm phoning the Dentist this morning to see if i can get in.(just phoned and i have an appointment for this afternoon) I also have a pizza and bowling event to run this afternoon but if i can get into the Dentist i'm just going to have to cancel going to the pizza party.

Since i'll be missing the pizza party that i was going to walk to i'm going to go for a nice long walk after the dentist.

Why is it if it's not one thing it's another??

How did my weekend go? Well it was interesting, however the food was not the best! The meetings were held in a retirement home and i have to tell you the portions were really small. In fact when i got home i made a really good filling dinner of lentil stew and brown rice :) And i didn't complain because i actually like smaller servings but these were even really small for me!
And what was the meeting about?? Self-determination and diversity.




4 comments:

  1. Hi suzi,

    Bummer about the tooth. Just get it looked after and move on!

    I'm glad to hear that you had a nice supper after the tiny portion you had at the meeting. Eat when you're hungry, stop when you're full...you know the drill.

    BTW, thanks for your support. I'm posting my latest update on my site.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Grief about the tooth. Don't scare the customers, Suzanne :D
    Hope it goes well this afternoon.

    Lentil stew and brown rice sounds really hearty and filling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yikes!! I hate the dentis - hope it goes well. as well as your walk will

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate the dentist a lot. I hope it turns out to be something small.

    ReplyDelete