Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thank you guys!













I have been given 3 blog awards in the last week :) I am humbled. Sorry it took me a while to reply to what is asked for the awards!

1. Sheilagh nominated me twice for the Gorgeous Blog Award :)

2. Stephen nominated me for the Honest Scrap award!

Thank you so much!

Six interesting facts about me:

1. I was born in Bournemouth, England

2. I love hot peppers and hot sauce, the hotter the better!

3. My toe next to my big toe is longer than all my other toes :)

4. I can always be bribed with chocolate!

5. I smoked from the time i was 13 years old till i was 33 and i smoked one pack of cigarettes a day. I quit cold turkey.

6. I love reading. Would do it all day long if i didn't have to work :)

7. I love watching 48 hours and cops.

8. I hope to be visiting Europe next year, need to visit my mother in Bristol, and Jen while she is still in Holland. Anyone who lives close i would love to meet.

9. I love to cook and wish i had gone to culinary school when i was younger.

10. I very rarely watch tv, but i love watching movies :)

Again thank you for nominating me. I have to say that everyone who reads my blogs deserves these awards and i'd love for you to post 10 things that people don't know about you.

9 comments:

  1. Wow! I never smoked but that is quit the accomplishment, Congrats on quitting cold turkey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Europe but I would love to someday. Was it tough moving?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your well deserved awards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly do deserve these awards!
    I smoked from 14 to 34 and also quit cold turkey (after several attempts) It's good to be rid of that habit eh?
    Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i lovvveee bournmouth. was only there a couple of months ago.

    where in bristol does your mum live? i have an aunt and uncle who live there, although i am closer to london.

    i can always be bribed with chocolate too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't concentrate long enough to watch movies. TV I watch too much.

    Congrats on the awards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live in Portugal and while that's in Europe it really isn't that close. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. We didn't think you had NEARLY enough great awards, so we have another one for you at our site!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's the power toe! If that toe is longer, you are the power person in your home. LOL

    ReplyDelete