Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Today i went to my first yoga class :)


How did i like it?? Loved it. The leader called it therapeutic yoga.

I love all the stretching and breathing and the music :) I will be going again next week for sure!

So for exercise i did the yoga, i walked to a secondhand shop where i bought a size 10 jeans, yay!! Then i was off to a pharmacy to get some eyedrops for the hubs. After that i walked to another second hand shop to get another oriental tea cup (no handle) that i love for drinking my green tea.
I bought one last week and loved it so much i knew there were a couple left so went back for another one :) And then i finally walked to the bus station to get a bus home.

Now i'm chillaxing with the hubman and watching a die hard movie.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on going to your first yoga class!I love restorative yoga.

    And size 10? You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which Die Hard movie? Die Hard with a Vengeance is my fav.

    Wow! A size 10! Keep it up!!

    I have an award for you: See my latest post to claim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW Size TEN, that is FAB.
    You are such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the wonderful world of yoga! Glad to have you on board!

    ReplyDelete