Since i missed it last week when i was still feeling sick i figured i'd better do it this week :)
These were the last goals i had made and an update on how i've been doing:
1. Keep eating healthy as it will help my body heal. - I did and it did.
2. Plan some menu's as this saves me stress and time :=) - Still would like to do more but i'm further ahead of it than when i was sick
3. Get out and walk. Yes, i've been doing this a lot!!
4. Relax, Rome wasn't built in a day and neither will i be able to change my body in a day. Just take it one day at a time. Part of this was only weighing in once a month and so far i love it. And yep i'm just taking babysteps.
This weeks goals:
1. This weeks schedule is a little crazy. What else is new! I'm going to take time to enjoy where i am each day. Chillaxing :)
2. Keep up the walking. This should be easy as i have lots of meeting and i can walk a fair bit.
3. Look up some new recipes
4. Keep taking leftovers or homemade food to work. I'm enjoying this a lot more than frozen dinners and there's way less sodium.
5. I won't forget question day :)
What are your goals this week??
Have a great week guys