Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weekly goal update...


Since i missed it last week when i was still feeling sick i figured i'd better do it this week :)

These were the last goals i had made and an update on how i've been doing:

1. Keep eating healthy as it will help my body heal. - I did and it did.

2. Plan some menu's as this saves me stress and time :=) - Still would like to do more but i'm further ahead of it than when i was sick

3. Get out and walk. Yes, i've been doing this a lot!!

4. Relax, Rome wasn't built in a day and neither will i be able to change my body in a day. Just take it one day at a time. Part of this was only weighing in once a month and so far i love it. And yep i'm just taking babysteps.

This weeks goals:

1. This weeks schedule is a little crazy. What else is new! I'm going to take time to enjoy where i am each day. Chillaxing :)

2. Keep up the walking. This should be easy as i have lots of meeting and i can walk a fair bit.

3. Look up some new recipes

4. Keep taking leftovers or homemade food to work. I'm enjoying this a lot more than frozen dinners and there's way less sodium.

5. I won't forget question day :)

What are your goals this week??
Have a great week guys

4 comments:

  1. lol at forgetting ? Day. I look forward to it every week.

    ahhh ... I have to keep reminding myself of Rome not being built in a Day ... so true eh?

    I love how you faithfully do this every week.

    I also admire how you walk everywhere you can.
    No wonder your legs are so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goals are to excercise more, and to listen to my body.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are doing great; keep up the good work and blogging!
    Have a happy thursday.

    ReplyDelete