Last weeks goals:
1. This weeks schedule is a little crazy. What else is new! I'm going to take time to enjoy where i am each day. Chillaxing :)-I did do some chillaxing this week!
2. Keep up the walking. This should be easy as i have lots of meeting and i can walk a fair bit.- i did get some walking in but not as much as i would have liked.
3. Look up some new recipes- I did and i tried a couple of new things, have more coming up this week.
4. Keep taking leftovers or homemade food to work. I'm enjoying this a lot more than frozen dinners and there's way less sodium.-this i did, i can't remember the last time i took a frozen dinner to work.
5. I won't forget question day :)- I didn't :)
This weeks goals:
1. I want to sit down and change things up a bit with my menu planning and eating.
2. Keep de-cluttering. I've done great so far, but i need to keep going! I actually cleaned out my big freezer and some drawers this week.
3. Walk or other exercise. MUST DO MORE :)
4. Need to sit down and tweak my budget.
5. Make sure i'm taking my meds when i should be. Lately i've been forgetting them in the morning and i end up taking them before bed. I must do better than that.
How did you do with your goals last week and what goals are you aiming for this week??