Monday, November 30, 2009

A few things that i have learned on this journey to health


In absolutely random order (or as i think of them:)

1. I can go to a movie and have a bottle of water to drink and no snacks and still have a great time!

2. I love making a pot of green tea and spending a morning drinking it.

3. I don't need to have dip to eat my veggies.

4. Sometimes the simplest of foods brings a smile to my face and tummy :)

5. A cup of tea can cure most things

6. You can never smile too much or listen too much

7. I love post its

8. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day

9. I could swim in all the water i've drank this year

10. Taking photo's is definitely stress relieving

11. I'm addicted to blog reading

12. I have the most loving and supportive family ever :)

13. Trying new things can be fun

14. I love freebies!! Can never have too many

15. One of my favorite things is oatmeal

16. I may complain about winter/snow but there's nothing better than getting dressed warmly, pulling on a hat and trudging through snow up to my knees (by the way remind me of this when i'm complaining)

17. Having great friends makes the journey easier

18. I can find beauty anywhere

19. I am so glad that i blog :)

20. I love NM for their food journal and the wonderful people in the chat room!

21. Just do it!!!

And probably 101 more things but that's all for now folks :) What are some of the things you have learned on your journey???

7 comments:

  1. A good cup of tea can help with almost any situation! My family has learned that when Mom is stressing, just make her a cuppa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww lovely :-)

    It's good to take stock sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee - your list looks a lot like mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post Suzi! I loved reading those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list, Suzanne!

    The best thing I've learned is that it's never, ever too late for change.

    ReplyDelete
  6. reading your list made me really smile and think. I love it!

    You rock!

    ReplyDelete