Friday, November 20, 2009

One of my yummiest food days :)

I usually only post my full days meals on my other blog :) But today all my food seems to be making me smile, even the leftovers!

Breakfast: cereal, with dried fruit, banana and skim milk

Lunch:raw veggies, no salt crackers, chipotle cream cheese, mixed berries

Dinner to take to work:leftover chicken, leftover potato, leftover gravy, cranberry sauce made with sweetener, leftover stuffing

I'm definitely looking forward to dinner at work tonight :)

7 comments:

  1. It looks like Thanksgiving! And delicious, too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, does that look good! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the pre-Thanksgiving urge last night myself...made cranberry sauce, sauteed kale, acorn squash and ate a couple of turkey slices ;)
    weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm. Can't wait to cook that turkey in the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree ... YUMMY ... especially dinner. *drool*

    ReplyDelete
  6. The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete