Friday, November 27, 2009

The temptation is starting!

For those you you who don't know i'm a supervisor in a coffee/donut/sandwich shop :) That in itself is a temptation.

Tonight when i went to work someone brought in a big bowl of christmas candy and someone else brought in some homemade greek baklava!!! Oh my, what to do, what to do.

I didn't have any baklava because i know if i ate some i wouldn't be able to stop.

As for the candy i had 3 pieces enjoyed it and finished my shift, leaving the bowl there for the next shift :)

Soon there will be boxes of chocolate, cookies and cakes. I need to practice saying no!!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, it's that time of the year when our willpower is tested so often! Make the healthy choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here we go!!! I wish I didn't like sweets so much.
    I'm going to bring pistachios to work for Christmas and make sure I have my own healthy snacks to munch on. I did really well last year with saying no and I'm confident I can do it again this year.
    You can too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there. Mints always help me when I am bombarded with food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job saying no!! It can be hard. If I'm going to have a little, I pick and dhoose what I want the most rather than eating some of everything. After i have a treat, I pop gum in my mouth or else I'll keep picking!!

    ReplyDelete