This week was a great one! I ate really healthy tasty foods :) I exercised 6 out of 7 days, i drank my water and my stress has been pretty low.
Tomorrow i've planned a craft afternoon where i volunteer so that should be fun.
December 8 is the Christmas party for over 250 people! Did i happen to tell you that i make 22 bags of cranberries every year for it :) The house smells wonderful when i do that.
Now onto my goals, these were my goals last week:
1. Walk 5 days this week and go to yoga-Actually exercised 6 days this week :)
2. I have to eat out 2 days in a row this week so i just want to make the best choices i can-I was really happy with the choices i made
3. Catch up around the house, hopefully :)-ummmmm well at least a little bit
4. Make sure i drink my water, got a little behind last week-managed to drink at least 8 cups everyday
5. Just have a great week and be very happy!-this week was a definite yes!!!
This weeks goals:
1. Lift some weights
2. Start decorating the house for Christmas
3. Stay away from the goodies that end up on our staff table at work :)
4. Sort one more cupboard in the kitchen
5. I'll say it again, have fun!!
What are your goals for this week and how did you do last week??