Monday, December 14, 2009

Back again :0)


Sorry i've been absent for a few days but i was having a hard time!

I'm back on board with getting healthy again. For some reason Christmas is always the time of year that i have a hard time eating healthy things!! And i usually start eating healthy again by boxing day :) I think it may have to do with all the running around i have to do in December and it's not so much stuff for my family's Christmas but the volunteering i do and how busy it gets at work!

I swear some people get so nasty during the holiday season. And for some reason they always seem to come to my till!!

Tomorrow i'm off to the Dr's for an annual physical, wow that should be a load of laughs! I am walking to and from the Dr's so that will get my exercise in.

After that i'm coming home to eat a healthy lunch before i'm off to a meeting. Following that meeting i have an monthly board of directors meeting, which in December always means Chinese food!!!!! Oh well the plan is to eat a healthy breakfast and lunch and choose as wisely as i can for dinner :)

This probably goes hand in hand but the house was cleaned up today as well. I do find that if the house is tidy i'm more likely to keep choosing healthy options over unhealthy options?? Anyone else find this??

Anyway it's good to be back and i'll be updating mydailynosh.blogspot.com as well!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you do sound busy!!! I think the busyness leads to stress, which of course, leads to eating. I hope you find a way to make healthy choices this Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that when my flat is tidy I am in a great state of mind, regarding organisation and food so I identify with you there.

    I think holiday stress does bring out the worst in some people. I'm so sorry they are all at your til. I'd smile a lot more at them- that really irritates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When my house is clean I feel sane, when it it is messy I feel a anxious and chaotic. This does cause me to go out and eat fast food, because I don't want to make anything at home if the kitchen is a mess. It's a strange way of thinking, I know. Why not just clean the kitchen and make something? But I feel resentment if I have to clean just to eat. These days it's staying clean, and it's all good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to clean up my house- maybe that's why my eating has been off track!

    ReplyDelete